Chronicle
Friendship links
Opening time
  • Nov.1st to Mar 30th. From8: 00 30-17: 00
  • Apr.1st to Oct 30th. From8: 00: 30-17: 30
  • Address: Guangdong Dongguan Humen
  • town Jiefang Rd No.88
  • Telephone number: 0769-85512065
  • Fax: 0769-85527770

Chronicle

Current Location: Home -> Museum News

The Opium War museum in 1957

  • Click number: 2650 Input time: 2012/7/14 16:56:38
  •      In order to commemorate the great feat that Lin Zexu destoried opium on Jun 3rd 1839, the government set up the Pits Ruin Site where Lin Zexu had opium destroyed and Lin ZeXu memorial museum, also established “the monument for Lin ZeXu" in Dongguan in the year of 1957.